Tuesday 19 July 2011

Where Have You Been?


Ive Been Screwing On The Tracks Of Abandoned Train Stations

Items used:
Face:
Dior Nude Foundation in 010
Etude House Dream On Pact
Mac Highlight in Vanilla
Eyes:
Mac eyeshadow shader in porcelaine/browning
Mac eyeshadow in amazon eyes palette
Dollywink eyeliner liquid in black
Maybelline one by one mascara
Contacts: Barbie King Brown
Lips:
Mac Equality lipstick
YSL Pur Nude 01 lipgloss
And I dont use blush that much ¬¬!"
Nails made by me!
Oh!! I have bought a new camera!
So Im uploading my blog sale soon!!!!

Been busy ne!?
Meh! Im moving to a new flat! Bye bye ugly small flat!
Hello new one!
It's gonna be cute! Just me and my lovely! ^3^

xxx

5 comments:

Kim said...

omg, you're SUPER cute on the FOTD, love your nude lippies <3

Tam Hess said...

Good luck Chickie with your new pad! xoxo

BlueCrayons said...

cute.

bluecrayons on swapbot

Czarina said...

Pretty eyes.<3

http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

Ani said...

The nails are so awesome. I love the way they are pointy and sexy. Be careful not to break a nail as you move all of your stuff. -Hollychihuahua from Swap-Bot

TuneList - Make your site Live