Monday 21 January 2013

Show your Lip Collection Swap!! - LIPSTICKS

OK!! Quick post for my email swap!!
This is a tag/swap for show you collection -LIPSTICKS
I DID NOT include my lipbalms or lipglosses!
I hope that's ok!
Sorry this will not be a detailed post at all!
Just a quick post showing my lipsticks,
I do think there are some missing, but mostly in bags everywhere haha!
I WILL DO detailed posts in the future with swatches and names/reviews etc!!
These are NOT all my lipsticks, but the ones with names etc with more than one colour haha!
I have other lipsticks that are not yet opened/used, also some randoms ones here and there, these are just
lipsticks that I have more than a few colours of!

So here is my VERY QUICK post on my lip sticks!!!

I WILL review and swatch them all in the future!!!!

4 comments:

lefroggy said...

WOW that is a lot of cute lipstick! I can't wait to continue to read your blog, you have so many nice posts on here.

lefroggy
QUICK Follow my Blog swap! #1

Katrina Alana said...

Cute colors!

Katrina Alana

Katrina Alana said...

Cute colors!

Katrina Alana

Kalise said...

WOW! Really big collection :) I have just few lipsticks and only the same colour :) After reading your post I think I will try more different colours :)

Kalise
QUICK Follow my Blog swap! #1

TuneList - Make your site Live