Sunday 18 July 2010

New Etsy Shop!!

New Etsy Store!!
I've made my new etsy store! Bare with me as I'm still uploading more and more items^3^
Check me out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ichigoshortcake5
I ship worldwide! Also I've only just started up! So there will be a lot more items in the future!
Just some items already up ^^, there is a lot more in my etsy! Check me out~x



I'll be doing special sales too^3^, also I have some Japanese cosmetics I will be giving away with a purchase over an certain about bought ^____^
Can't wait!! xxx
www.etsy.com/shop/Ichigoshortcake5

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That sounds so fabulous! I shall check out your new store when I finish reading your blog! Yay I love the floral! I miss reading your gorgeous blog while I was away from the blogsphere! xx

Hanna said...

Good luck with your new etsy store! It looks like you're putting some cute stuff there. (judging by this post)

I'm zerofantasies from swap-bot for the blogger swap and now following you!

Coleen said...

So cute Megan. I'm following now. Would love it if you followed on mine too.
Coleen (coleenfranks)
Be My Blog Follower on Blogger

Lilofant Design said...

I'm Agnetha from Swap-bot. I'm now following you in the 'Be my blog follower on Blogger' swap.

Have a great day!!

TuneList - Make your site Live