Thursday 15 July 2010

FOTD, New Pink Contacts & More Snail Mail

So I just went out to London today, just to go have luch with some friends. A little shopping, but nothing huge was bought haha. I took some photos of my new contact lenses in! The Barbie King Size Pink contacts! This isn't going to be my review, but I just thought it would be ok just to show you what they look like on! I love them! I can't wait to do a review!


This is my FOTD, nothing much haha! Just the new pink contacts!

I used:
Face:
Etude House BB Mineral Cream #1
Etude House Mineral BB Compact pressed powder #1
Etude House Cookie Blusher in #04 (I wanted really pale blush)
Etude House Face Designing Brightener Highlighter (My #1 fave highlighter)
Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
White eyeshadow (about 4 diff shades from 88 palette)
Benefit Eye Bright
Majolica Majorca Eyelash expander mascara
Mac Pro Long Lash mascara
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Dolly Wink Eyelash glue (Amazing!)
Korean Brand Eyelash - natural cute #2
KATE designing eyebrows
Lips:
Mac lip conditioner stick
Mac Equality Lipstick
Mac Icescape lipglass
Contacts:
Barbie King Size Pink


I also got some cute things in the mail too! This is from a lovely friend! She's always sending me the best things! I got, Loads of kawaii memo sheets, I love the cake ones!! Hello Kitty chop sticks, Kawaii strawberry chocolate lolli pops, some japanese candy. Hello Kitty nail file, as I always need them! Thank you Chelsea!

Then I got a SUPER HUGE package in the mail! Really pretty too! It was all decorated with kawaii stickers, fashion magazines, lace stickers and everything else adorable! It was $26 just to send! Very heavy!! Huge! It was HUGE!!! Very cute though!

This is what I got inside, some cute tea towls^3^, Pink bath caviar, cupcake notepad, hello kitty book of happiness! Rilakkuma Letter, Hello Kitty container that was filled with lovely goodies, Handmade journal, handmade/decorated cute matchbox, Ice cream that can grow in water^^ & Vintage Lace! I got a lot more too, she made a lovely magazine/SS Fashion journal. Very heavy! It was so cute! I can't wait to send them back lovely things! Haha^____^

That's it for now ^3^ Also I have added more images to my flickr, so you can just go see there for all the other images ^___^ xxx

6 comments:

Rena said...

cute nails and nail color!

www.scopekawaiiness.com

<33 Rena

Hello Naka said...

awh so cute ^^

Shop N' Chomp said...

You are so adorable *^_^* I love those lenses!

*Blogging With Michelle* said...

Love the kawaii stuff ^__^. If you pen pal let me know!!!

This is mustxbexfate from swapbot via. Im a blogger, follow me!

Laura said...

so pretty!!! I have never seen pink contacts before!

and that envelope/packaging is adorable!

Bold211 on swapbot for Blog Follower July

katie hanson said...

love the contacts and i too really like your nail polish!

This is kateandoli from swap-bot, now following!

<3, Katie
www.kateandoli.com

TuneList - Make your site Live