Friday 6 August 2010

Update ^^ Snail Mail, Hauls, Nail Art, Decoden

I've finished a set of white lace nails!
They're on my etsy now ^^ www.etsy.com/shop/Ichigoshortcake5
I'm currently making pink decoden nails, but very mad ones!
Very 3D and lots of detail! So they should be up soon!

I also got a custom order doing decoden for a blackberry, They didn't want it CRAZY decoden so I tried to keep it as simple as I could. It's really pretty! I can't wait to order some supplies in and start doing decoden on everyday items like handmirrors or combs.

Lately my money has been going on lovely packages to people! Also sending them! I spend way too much on postage! This is a sneaky peak of what I'm sending Gwen ^3^~x

A really cute package came today! Full of rilakkuma! I love san-x atm! So cute!! Thanks Chelle x

Current obssession: Decotape, I went a little crazy and bought a whole bunch of deco tape! I love it so much! So cute! I'm starting to collect decotape! Can't wait to go to Japan and get loads!
Oh! That's another thing, I can't descide on what to get when I'm there! If I only get one thing then I'd get more of that, So Kawaii only? Make up? Skincare? Clothing? Or! Just a little of all? x

xxxxx ARGH I've been meaning to do a review on a product, but I can't think of what product to do! Skincare or makeup! I have no idea! So much to choose from TT^TT Just no idea which one!

9 comments:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i've seen a lot of people wearing lace nails. your designs are great.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Joyti said...

Wow, those nails look amazing and very unique...

Hello Naka said...

awh cute tape ^^

Samantha said...

those my melody bags are so cute :3 and nice haul of decotape! can't ever get enough of deco tape :))

~mireillie
http://neomuyeppeo.org

~LilCountryBelle~ said...

I would have loved to receive that package of deco tape :) Your nail designs are great your very talented.

QueenQuisa *Blog me, Baby*

Faiza said...

great designs! looking forward to more of your blog posts.

faizazarin from swap-bot

hello said...

I'd like to try one of those lace nails :)

camz (happyrocketfingers on swapbot)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cute stuff you got there!
I really enjoy watching your blog!

Love,
Bloempje666
[Blog me up baby - a blogger follower swap!]

Jessica said...

Super cute deco tape.

J3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

TuneList - Make your site Live