Thursday 14 October 2010

In The Xmas Spirit!

I know it's not even Halloween yet! Though I'm such in a Christmas mood!
This year I'm so 100% in the xmas spirit!
I'm so already excited for it haha! All the rushing! The lights! The snow!
The decorations! The chocolates! Eek it's all so warming to me!!
I'm thinking of dressing a lot for the season too!
I've been planning on buying a classical type xmas lolita coat!
I'm so torn between these two!
The first one I'm leaning towards, because it's not too bright but still xmas like.
But the 2nd one looks sooooo christmas like! I love it still!
I really don't know which one to go for! I might just go for both haha!
I want everyone to be excited as me for xmas this year!
I can't wait for all the lights in London to come out!
Also all the decorations! Ekk! All the hot coco!!!!
Should I get a xmas lolita dress too?! Gee I'm so excited!! Which should I get???
Best ideas to spread xmas spirit???? x

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a nice coats. I love the third one very much.

Glenda said...

2so love your blog and happy to be following you and having fun reading,.love from glendas from

TuneList - Make your site Live