Monday 12 December 2011

TONY MOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Review

So I was brought back a lot of Korean cosmetics about Spring time
I still need to review LOADS of these, but recently my camera got fixed,
So here is my first review!
I love this! It's a small gloss stick
In colour #04 red
I love it so much! Not very red though, which is a shame,
More of a tinted red, like a balm
Though I love the packaging!!
You can see it doesn't come up so red, more of a balm
It's a nice consistency, not too sticky or not too hard.
I only wish it be a bit more red, as I LOVE red lips!
Recently bought aswell the RED lipstick from the Holiday mac 2011 collection in
Such Flare!! I'll have to swatch that sometime soon!!

ALSO!
Updated Winter Wishlist!!

4 comments:

Punky Bunny Blog said...

Love the Petite Bunny Gloss Bar Packaging! i was tempted to buy it last time but then i realized i had too may balms, aww love bunnies so much =3

NyxieLove said...

so nice! cute :D

Unknown said...

Ah my friend got my a gloss stick when she visited Korea. It's such a neat idea. I love the packaging for this one!

PrincessAlayna said...

Hi there! I'm Alayna, your partner for the Check Out My Blog swap on SwapBot! I love your sense of style..you've got some gorgeous things on your wishlist; all dramatic, flamboyant, whimsical. Love, love, love it!

*Hugs*,
*~ Alayna
(Lady Guenevere)

www.jadedelegance.net

TuneList - Make your site Live