Thursday, 29 July 2010

x4 new deco nails done!

I had a boring busy day, So I made 4 new sets of deco nails!
Themes were all pretty much random!
They're all up for sale now on my etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ichigoshortcake5
Nautical theme^^

Punk theme ^^

Elegant theme ^^

Romantic Lace Theme ^3^

I could have done a lot more, though it did drag a little haha!
I've ordered new brushes & new acrylic, lots of supplies should be arriving.
I'm just trying to make nails out of the supplies I have now hehe, I'm currently making another set of lace nails, Those ones aren't peach though, more VERY pale pearl colour.
Also I'm making Summer themed ones, however I just need to wait for more supplies haha!
Hope you like!! Just a quick post to show an update on my deco nails ^3^
If you have any ideas of nails you would like to see then just share ^_____^
I'd love to know what everyone wants haha!! xxxxx

9 comments:

Mademoiselle Parapluie said...

Those silverr ones are so gorgeus

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

CUTE!!! The silver ones are my favorite :)

XOXO

Michelle

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Bursts of Bubbles said...

those are just amazing, all the detail. They would last on me though with all the housework and working with young children

ipehishere said...

omg u re talented! :)

EvalinaMaria said...

They are absolutely lovely! Did you know that I was a nail technician once upon a time? Now I'm an accountant and I think I would be the coolest accountant ever if I wore nails like that!

MagicNorth
Blog Me, Baby

Elizabeth said...

love love love these!!!! especially the silver ones... Following you from the Blog Me Baby swap on Swap-Bot! ~Liz (lizzibeth226)

Samantha said...

lol. i was gonna comment, i like the silver ones! but every one else did too. >.< well, i still like those silver ones (most). :D

~mireillie
http://neomuyeppeo.org

Tima said...

Ok, so now I must head to your Etsy shop and check out what else you've got!
teemnis from SB, blog me, baby

Zilliah said...

These are fantastic! I particularly love the lacy ones XD

swapbot: zilliah

TuneList - Make your site Live