Thursday 29 July 2010

x4 new deco nails done!

I had a boring busy day, So I made 4 new sets of deco nails!
Themes were all pretty much random!
They're all up for sale now on my etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ichigoshortcake5
Nautical theme^^

Punk theme ^^

Elegant theme ^^

Romantic Lace Theme ^3^

I could have done a lot more, though it did drag a little haha!
I've ordered new brushes & new acrylic, lots of supplies should be arriving.
I'm just trying to make nails out of the supplies I have now hehe, I'm currently making another set of lace nails, Those ones aren't peach though, more VERY pale pearl colour.
Also I'm making Summer themed ones, however I just need to wait for more supplies haha!
Hope you like!! Just a quick post to show an update on my deco nails ^3^
If you have any ideas of nails you would like to see then just share ^_____^
I'd love to know what everyone wants haha!! xxxxx

9 comments:

Mademoiselle Parapluie said...

Those silverr ones are so gorgeus

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

CUTE!!! The silver ones are my favorite :)

XOXO

Michelle

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Bubbles said...

those are just amazing, all the detail. They would last on me though with all the housework and working with young children

Unknown said...

omg u re talented! :)

EvalinaMaria said...

They are absolutely lovely! Did you know that I was a nail technician once upon a time? Now I'm an accountant and I think I would be the coolest accountant ever if I wore nails like that!

MagicNorth
Blog Me, Baby

Elizabeth said...

love love love these!!!! especially the silver ones... Following you from the Blog Me Baby swap on Swap-Bot! ~Liz (lizzibeth226)

Samantha said...

lol. i was gonna comment, i like the silver ones! but every one else did too. >.< well, i still like those silver ones (most). :D

~mireillie
http://neomuyeppeo.org

Unknown said...

Ok, so now I must head to your Etsy shop and check out what else you've got!
teemnis from SB, blog me, baby

Zilliah said...

These are fantastic! I particularly love the lacy ones XD

swapbot: zilliah

TuneList - Make your site Live